“Shan joined Kitson & Trotman in 2017. She was admitted as a solicitor in 1993. Shan has considerable private practice experience, including working with Richard King in Bridport some years ago. Shan was also the Force Solicitor for Dorset Police for a number of years and, therefore, has experience in dealing with claims against public bodies. Shan’s work consists of the following:-
- Property disputes including easement and boundary disputes.
- Landlord and Tenant disputes (both commercial and residential) including making and defending possession claims.
- Commercial litigation and contract disputes.
- Professional negligence cases (concerning solicitors, surveyors and accountants and other professionals).
- Contentious Probate and Inheritance Act claims and Trust claims.
- Company Shareholder/Director disputes and partnership disputes.