David joined Kitson & Trotman in 2013. He was admitted as a Solicitor in 1983. He is a full member of ACTAPS, the Association of Contentious Trusts and Probate Specialists and part of his practice concerns contentious probate and inheritance claims and trust claims. David’s other work consists of the following:-
- Property disputes including easement and boundary disputes.
- Landlord and Tenant disputes (both commercial and residential) including making and defending possession claims.
- Commercial litigation and contract disputes.
- Professional negligence cases (concerning solicitors, surveyors and accountants and other professionals).
- Employment law and disputes.
- Company Shareholder/Director disputes and partnership disputes.
David has extensive experience of dealing with contentious matters in the UK and has liaised with foreign lawyers in Scotland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey, France, Germany and Spain on cross-border and foreign matters.
His interests are his three daughters, swimming, fencing and speaking French and Spanish.